The health of a company is often driven by the health of their employees. To fatten your bottom line and slim your staff’s waistline education is a fantastic start.
As an N.D. I help create happier, healthier and inspired clients. And a happier, healthier, and motivated workforce can even add thousands of dollars to your profits.
In fact, in December, according to the Wall Street Journal, “Seeking to make a dent in the intractable problem of obesity – a condition affecting roughly one-third of U.S. adults and costing companies more than $73 billion a year, businesses are experimenting with new measures to encourage workers to slim down.”
As employers are looking for ways to strengthen the well-being of their employees, I offer a balanced approach toward a healthy lifestyle.
I am available as a speaker to help motivate your people to their best selves. I have a PowerPoint presentation to teach the fundamentals of this method, followed by Q & A session.
Basic Fee $395.
EMCEEING “THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER” FOR THE CITY OF FULLERTON, CA. (17-years)
HOST and INTERVIEWER FOR VARIOUS EVENTS.
LEADING THE HISTORIC HAUNTED TOUR AND RESTAURANT TOUR FOR THE FULLERTON MUSEUM CENTER.
Professional Board Memberships:
- Professional: DaoCloud.com Discover Wellness
- Member: American Holistic Health Association (A.H.H.A.)
- Membership Chair/Trustee: Fullerton Museum Center, Fullerton, CA. (1999-present)
- Treasurer/Audience Engagement Chair/Board Member: Chance Theater @ Bette Aitken Performing Arts Center, Anaheim, CA. (2013-present)
- Advisory Board: Credit Union on Southern California (CU So Cal), Anaheim, CA. (2017-present)
- Supervisory Chair/Supervisory committee: Pacific Community Credit Union (PCCU), Fullerton, CA. (2013-2017)
- Natural Health and Beauty Expo August 2017 / 2016, Fullerton, CA.
- Slick Chicks – Fullerton Women’s Club 2016, Fullerton, CA
- The National magazine, Leadership, April 2002 and December 1999.
- Long Beach City College January 2004 to current.