The health of a company is often driven by the health of their employees. To fatten your bottom line and slim your staff’s waistline education is a fantastic start.
As an N.D. I help create happier, healthier and inspired clients. And a happier, healthier, and motivated workforce can even add thousands of dollars to your profits.
In fact, in December, according to the Wall Street Journal, “Seeking to make a dent in the intractable problem of obesity – a condition affecting roughly one-third of U.S. adults and costing companies more than $73 billion a year, businesses are experimenting with new measures to encourage workers to slim down.”
As employers are looking for ways to strengthen the well-being of their employees, I offer a balanced approach toward a healthy lifestyle.
I am available as a speaker to help motivate your people to their best selves. I have a PowerPoint presentation to teach the fundamentals of this method, followed by Q & A session.
Basic Fee $395.
EMCEEING “THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER” FOR THE CITY OF FULLERTON, CA. (17-years)
HOST and INTERVIEWER FOR VARIOUS EVENTS.
LEADING THE HISTORIC HAUNTED TOUR AND RESTAURANT TOUR FOR THE FULLERTON MUSEUM CENTER.
THE GUIDE FOR CHILDREN’S HALLOWEEN PARADE AT FULLERTON’S OKTOBOOFEST.
Professional Board Memberships:
- Professional: DaoCloud.com Discover Wellness
- Member: American Holistic Health Association (A.H.H.A.)
- Membership Chair/Trustee: Fullerton Museum Center, Fullerton, CA. (1999-present)
- Treasurer/Audience Engagement Chair/Board Member: Chance Theater @ Bette Aitken Performing Arts Center, Anaheim, CA. (2013-present)
- Advisory Board: Credit Union on Southern California (CU So Cal), Anaheim, CA. (2017-present)
- Supervisory Chair/Supervisory committee: Pacific Community Credit Union (PCCU), Fullerton, CA. (2013-2017)
- Natural Health and Beauty Expo August 2017 / 2016, Fullerton, CA.
- Slick Chicks – Fullerton Women’s Club 2016, Fullerton, CA
- The National magazine, Leadership, April 2002 and December 1999.
- Long Beach City College January 2004 to current.